I have a unique way of getting your home sold. There are a lot of details to be handled when selling a home. It is my job to streamline the home sale process for you, ensuring everything is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
This overview was designed to help you understand the various steps along the way.
Preparing for Sale
- Conduct comparative market analysis to establish a fair market value of your home
- Prepare and complete the listing agreement
- Recommend improvements to maximize your home's value
- Place a lock box on your property, if needed
Marketing Your Home
- Enter listing information into the MLS
- Place a For Sale sign on your property
- Design and Distribute Flyers
- Place Directionals around your neighborhood
- Notify top local agents of this new listing
- Schedule your home for office tour
- Schedule your home for MLS tour
- Distribute Just Listed flyers to your neighborhood and my database of past clients
- Post your home information on the Internet
- ChicoVT.com (Virtual Tour)
- Schedule and hold open houses
- Notify all potential buyers with details of listing
- Arrange showings for other agents
Communicating with You
- Contact you regularly with feedback
- Prepare and deliver regular progress reports to you
- Discuss all marketing activities with you
Coordinating the Sale
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Present and discuss all offers with you
- Negotiate your transaction with the other agent
- Prepare and finalize the closing
Questions About Payments?
Summit Funding, Inc.
Email Ben Heinrichs